Tag Archives: dnstraverse

What are the IP addresses for NS records of co.za?

In short? 99.8% of the time, they are these: ns1.coza.net.za. IN A ns.coza.net.za. IN A ns4.iafrica.com. IN A ns0.is.co.za. IN A ns0.neotel.co.za. IN A coza1.dnsnode.net. IN A And the remaining 0.2% of the time?  … Continue reading

Posted in Stuff | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment